When you don't use weed killer or other chemicals on the lawn (we want to keep all those frogs alive and chickens healthy!), you have to get creative. The blow torch works wonders on the garden beds and walkways. Of course, you don't need one quite this big, but this is Zig we're talking about!

6 comments:
Hmmm, I can't let Adam see this post, or he's going to want one!
Love it! I can just imagine the joy this brought Zig!
That is crazy.
Your easter party looks fun. 300 eggs??? You should be sluggish every day here on out, it's the end of the pregnancy! :)
My in-laws neighbors have a heard of goats come in onece a year, they do wonders. MAybe that's what you need to add to your managarie:)
Oh how the kids would just love a goat! I am amazed at how those goats can clear blackberry bushes and all sorts of stuff. We have some friends using them right now to clear their back property. The problem is that they eat everything in their path and that would mean bye bye to all flowers and plants. The blow torch is mainly for the rock walkways and beds where the weeds seem to appear daily in the warmer months.
Hahahahahahahaha...I love this picture, and Aubry would get a kick out of it too. This is awesome. Our organic weed killing is pulling them out by hand...a very pain killing Saturday activity, but it's safe and doesn't kill my grass!
Post a Comment