We christened the fire-pit this weekend with our first s'mores of the season. Dark chocolate s'mores I should say. Gotta keep the pregnant woman happy :)
That is so fun you have a fire pit in your yard! And even more fun that it stopped raining long enough in April to use it! Save some dark chocolate s'mores for me!
5 comments:
Mmm yum. So when can we all move to Washington? Seriously. Why not?
I would sure love it! Meanwhile, why don't you and Camilla come for a visit!
That is so fun you have a fire pit in your yard! And even more fun that it stopped raining long enough in April to use it! Save some dark chocolate s'mores for me!
You're killing me! S'mores are my FAVORITE! And dark chocolate?! *death*
You should try the Roasted Marshmallow Creme Brulee at Purple... mmm! I will go there JUST FOR THAT :)
Post a Comment