Shenise, you know I love you if I am posting a pregnant picture of myself this late in the game! I had Nina take one this afternoon and Sela said I looked "freaky." And seeing this photo, I'd have to agree.
I'll be expecting the same from you at 38 weeks :)
12 comments:
Absolutely big and beautiful. Love it!
I love it! You are so brave and beautiful! All tummy that's for sure! When Lane saw the picture he said, "that baby in her tummy...baby isn't coming out yet!" That's right Lane. I won't ask you to post any pictures of that part of the process. Only if you want to! :) Thanks for humoring me! Pregnancy is such a miraculous gift! I'm getting anxious!
Thank you Shenise :) I love the belly pictures!
You look smaller than I expected. And that sweater, where in the world do you get such a chic hooded sweater?? :) Very cute. You look great. I wish I could be pregnant too!
Amber, haha! The 6 dollar sweater that keeps on giving!
So I had to look again! It doesn't look like you've "dropped" yet, but maybe you carry your babes high! Either way, love it!
Ashley you look great...baby looks ready:) Ignore the 8 year old, someday you can say the same to her:) Take care
I enlarged the picture and maybe you are carrying a little lower. I'm sure you would know the answer:)I don't even see any stretch marks. Nice.
I'm thinking of you. But what I'm thinking is that I cannot help you much when you've had the baby, I don't think. I cannot cook (especially the fancy, organic stuff like you do), babysit (well, I could take the girls, that's not baby sitting), clean (for fear my back would go out) or hold the baby (I don't like babies). If you can think of something else that I CAN do, please call me. Pictures? I can do that, maybe ;)
beautiful, ashley!
The female body is truly amazing to endure this. Hang in there.
I think your very pregnant tummy is beautiful for it houses a life worthy of this second estate. What a blessing.
wow, what a beauty! I love belly pics too. can't wait to see that new baby!
Post a Comment