Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BOOM!

Everything Rollin does, he does with gusto. He is known for running down the hall at church and then busting out a somersault. He doesn't miss a beat. It's all one motion and he's off again.

Whenever we are at home and he's telling a story or something that happened to him, he always uses the word "Boom!"

BOOM! I fell off my bike. BOOM! I fell out of the tree. BOOM! I kicked the ball so high. And Nina hit me like this, BOOM! Etc, etc.

He always wants to show us his tricks. Right now he does headstands everywhere. I caught him in action this afternoon. He likes to show off for our neighbor, Sophia, so while he was trying to woo her with his very best stunts, she was off kicking the ball with Sela. Oh well, he thinks she was watching and that's all that counts!



6 comments:

Amber Marie said...

that is hilarious. you gotta love a little boy, they aren't too much different form the big ones :)

the flowers are so pretty. please keep posting pictures!

Erin said...

That is really cute! I love that he is all boy and already enjoying showing off. Hey, I'm impressed!

Erin said...

oh, and love the "BOOM" usage, so fitting!

I will always associate the phrase "Oh my heck" with Nina and now "BOOM" with Rollin!

Shenise said...

He's all boy. Can you imagine what he's going to teach his brother!

Shenise said...

I meant to request a side-view photo of you at 38 weeks pregnant. And it's up to you if you want a bare belly or not! :) PLEASE!

the Geoff Davis said...

I can't believe how big Rollin is! I miss that kid. I love the tulips, too. WoW! Looks like you've created a little Netherlands countryside! I love the yard photos. You've created a little bit of heaven!