Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Piggies...finally!

Rollin and I were walking to the barn at Farrel McWhirter park for the fourth time in the past week, and through an opening in the barn I saw lots of movement and some shiny black hair. I told Rollin, we have to run, there are piggies! It was so exciting for both of us to see the baby pigs. We just sat there and watched them for about 20 minutes. We were pretty quiet except for the occasional "Get up mommy pig!" from Rollin. It was raining hard today so we were the only ones at the park. There isn't anything much cuter than little piglets. And that poor mama, she looks better than last time, but seriously, 15 piglets! She just lays there while they duke it out to nurse. I guess we women don't have it so bad afterall! After they nursed, they would scurry off to the piggie pile and cuddle up with each other. Just precious. Don't think I'll ever eat a piece of bacon again.








pigs cuddle too
Jumping in every puddle was so fun, but now I'm wet!


bye bye piggies

4 comments:

Amber Marie said...

how cute! ugh, that poor mama piggy. i definitely feel some empathy for her :)

Dee Ann said...

OHHHH

Erin said...

Ouch! ...Cute little piglets! We are pretty much vegetarians, so I don't have to worry about eating those cute little guys!

Susan said...

Haha...and I thought my boobs were engorged after I had savy! I just can't stop giggling! I don't know how they do it. At least she's getting some sleep though! Can't say the same for myself.