Friday, May 30, 2008

The Steve Irwin of small animals!

Erin, this one's for you! Check out what Zig caught today. I think this tops the lizards and the bird! He just walked into the house tonight with this baby bunny in his hands. He saw two babies when he was out mowing the yard and caught one to show the kids.




4 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Gotta love those little bunnies!! I'm sure the kiddoes thought Dad was the coolest. Not too often to Dad's bring in bunnies; however, when I was growing up that was pretty common place for us - not now. Love to all, Missing you

Amber Marie said...

that is so funny. maybe next time Zig is here he can catch a possum and I can make ammends with the animal. every time I approach your parent's front door I look ALL around to make sure some possum isn't going to jump out and run at me!

ashley said...

oh my gosh, I almost forgot about the possum. Yes, I'd look all around too. That animal was much larger than I imagined them to be!

Erin said...

HA! I love it! I think he can quit his day job and start a career in show biz.
Hopefully, you are taking care of the little bunny or have taken him into the animal shelter. Because the mama bunny won't take care of it once it has been "removed." Good luck!
(Lauren and I found a little bunny once, that had been abandoned, and we had to take care of it. Sad story though...her dog killed it :( )