Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to menu planning...

There are quite a few summertime recipes I've been wanting to try with all the wonderful local produce beginning to hit the markets. I finally got myself a little bit organized and did some planning this weekend. I also cleaned out my pantry which is very satisfying. It seems like it needs a little sprucing up every few months. Lots of salads planned for this week because of the heat. Most are new (to me) recipes.

























Sunday: Panzanella, Roasted Halibut, Carmelized corn and peppers, fresh fruit, and lemon muffins.
Monday: Curried Egg Salad, Wild Rice Cherry Soup
Tuesday: Sushi Rice bowls, Strawberry Smoothies
Wednesday: Garlic Soba Noodles and Parmesan Crusted Tofu, Cherries
Thursday: Green Pasta with Fava Beans and Broccoli
Friday: Spring Panzanella (the rest tbd)
Saturday: Homemade Pizzas
Sunday: Spring Wild Rice Salad, Fish

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Yummy! I am glad you guys are finally getting some sun out there! Shaved ice on a hot day is so perfect!

Erin said...

I have the curried egg salad on my list as well this week. She makes everything look so yummy. I want to try it all!

Sounds delicious...pass on the "musts." :)

Susan said...

It's nice that you have helpers to be able to pull of this meal planning! I can't wait till I can tell Savy to help cut some carrots or whatever. Sounds yummy!