The Davis girls came over for an all-day marathon playdate today. Oh the anticipation of waiting for their van to turn into the driveway! Darcie and Geoff are busy getting their home ready to put on the market next week. All the kids have a buddy with the Davis' and Rollin and Ceci are at the perfect age where they run off and play together. I found them reading books to each other upstairs in the library and they were just too cute so I had to snap a few photos.
How cute, I hate to see Darcie and Geoff move. I know they have been very special friends. Tell them "HELLO" from myself and Larry and we wish them the best.
3 comments:
How cute, I hate to see Darcie and Geoff move. I know they have been very special friends. Tell them "HELLO" from myself and Larry and we wish them the best.
Sooo adorable! Little C's face when Rollin is kissing her cheek is hilarious!
Dee Ann, I'm glad you're coming this summer so I can see you! Who knows where we'll end up...I can only hope we'll cross paths again somehow!
I know! There were more of Ceci smiling, but I loved the one where she looks a tad uninterested :)
Post a Comment