Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rollin & Max

In only a couple of weeks, our new puppy will arrive. Rollin and Max are such good buddies, but when we get our new puppy and our entrance gate goes in, it won't be as easy for Max to stroll on over and hang out on our patio. He is such a sweet dog and I have to admit, he has helped me realize I do have some sort of soft spot for (mellow) dogs. I care about him, I feel sad when I see him limping a bit from his arthritis, and I feed him. I also just love to watch Rollin play with him. On more than one occasion I have peeked out my kitchen window and seen Rollin taking a bite of a piece of food and then giving Max a bite and then taking another bite himself. Is this a boy's version of a tea party? I have to take a deep breath and try to think of the strong immune system he is buiding with all the germs he constantly comes in contact with. Two good boys, Max and Rollin.

No comments: