looks like something ryan would do to his child. so did nina hang on tight enough?!?
Yes, I could defnitely see Ryan doing something like this! Nina didn't fall out because she put her legs through the rope :)
Way to hang on! I don't think I will ever fall asleep in that hammock while I am visiting!! Well, if Zig is home that is.
Ok Daddy!! What is that all about - throw Nina from the hammock!! Way to hang on Nina. You remind me of your mother when she was little. Loved the thrill!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
looks like something ryan would do to his child. so did nina hang on tight enough?!?
Yes, I could defnitely see Ryan doing something like this! Nina didn't fall out because she put her legs through the rope :)
Way to hang on! I don't think I will ever fall asleep in that hammock while I am visiting!! Well, if Zig is home that is.
Ok Daddy!! What is that all about - throw Nina from the hammock!! Way to hang on Nina. You remind me of your mother when she was little. Loved the thrill!!
Post a Comment