This picture probably won't be as funny tomorrow, but right now it is. Rollin loves to climb up on the counter and drink water from the faucet. I feel like a broken record for how many times I tell him to just ask me for a glass of water. Today I think he was in a bit of a hurry and pulled the lever all the way down. He got totally soaked. We have some serious water pressure and he found that out the hard way...again. He was so upset and literally started wailing, which is a little bit obnoxious, so I had to laugh and, of course, document the moment.

3 comments:
Ohhhh, how sad!! He looks as though his heart has been crushed. I do not like pictures like that because I am too far away to help console him. Rollin is growing up before our eyes. All of the little 3 and 4 year olds are changing and looking different - all grown up!
I agree, Rollin looks so different in that picture...a lot older. He is a cutie, tears and all.
Mom, I knew you wouldn't like this one! It does look sad from these pictures, but I promise he had just been shrieking at us, so it was pretty funny :) We love our Rollie-boo.
Post a Comment