Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mango Mama

I made up a new smoothie recipe this weekend which turned out to be a new favorite, and the rest of the family agreed this was the best yet. Before I forget the recipe, I wanted to write it down. I did use canned pineapple but a fresh pineapple would be even better.

Photobucket

Mango Mama Smoothie
1/2 can coconut milk
1/2 bag of frozen mango
3 slices of fresh ginger
1 can of pineapple
Very generous squeeze of lime
handful of ice

5 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Yum, yum!! Will be nice to sip by the pool when those hot summer days roll in!!

Amber Marie said...

MMMMMMM! we are big mango fans in this family. will definitely be using this one :) I think i have all the ingredients right now...

Colleen said...

Oh that sounds good! I have a couple of kiddos who don't like the yogurt taste in smoothies, but this would be perfect...no yogurt!

Erin said...

looking forward to this one :)

ashley said...

oh amber! go make it!! you'll love it.