Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sisters

Not much makes me happier than seeing my kids show kindness to one another. As a parent, I want so much for my children to get along, to be the best of friends, and to help one another. I'm pretty sure there will always be the occasional bickering and sibling rivalry while they are young, but moments like these are the ones I want to hang on to. I know just how special it is to have a sister and I'm so thankful Sela and Nina have one another. Sisters are special.

When you have a sister, you have a best friend for life. I can't imagine life without mine.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Erin said...

Amen!! Who would I feel comfortable calling ten times a day if I didn't have you?! And how many conversations do we have where we are thinking the exact same thing? And how fun is it to get SO excited over things like homemade deodorant and such?! I love it and I LOVE YOU!! We just need to hurry and get on our healthy fast food business so that we can be neighbors!!

Love that picture, it communicates all that you said. Hope to see you SOON!! Love you!

Erin said...

Yes, I love your haircut! Cute pics!

Amber Marie said...

thank you for rubbing it in.


(teasing!) very sweet post.

and the pillows???? why are you not buying them? they are LOVELY!

Colleen said...

Ditto! I love having my sis, and would feel sorry for any little girl who had no sister to lean on. I am glad you have a pair of each, because brothers are amazing too.

Dee Ann said...

Every mother's prayer and desire is for her children to get along. Teach your children to pray for one another and their love will continue to grow and stay strong. What a sweet picture.

Dee Ann said...

Did Sela hurt her arm???

Jacob said...

so darling. and thank you for your DARLING comment on my little bloggy blog. i just adore you ash. cutest ever!