Most people dressed up, including many adults which was really fun, but Sela and her friends went the jeans and white t-shirt route. Sela isn't too keen on skirts these days, but they looked adorable and very 50's nonetheless.
Nina spent the entire evening chasing her "special friend", Mason, around the gym. She must have burned 2000 calories that evening. I never saw her not in motion. She has a little thing for Mason, so to see her in hot pursuit was SO funny. I never pictured her this way. She is not subtle at all! All the kindergarteners were chasing each other all night and having a ball. I tried to get a picture of Mason and Nina and her friends but that was so NOT happening. Then the girls teamed up and were able to catch Mason. Oh what fun!
And the two man "band," they were really good!





Seriously, our school does NOT mess around where the music is concerned! These guys were rockin all night long!
3 comments:
What fun! What kid doesn't love to dress up with friends!?
And those brownies! Me oh my is right!
Oh No!!!! It's happening...boy crazy time. That is hilarious. I remember chasing Samuel Sparks around a field and we would throw rocks at each other. Nothing screams love like a rock flying your way!
They look so cute!
Girl friends are sooo fun! I remember mine from grade school and we are still close!! And I remember you and Erin's girl friends. Fun times!!
Post a Comment