We saw this truck in Kerrville while John, Erin, Zig and I were driving to Travis' open house. It was so cool! Zig and John inspected it for awhile and we even called to get some more information. I think Zig really wanted it. I told him I would drive it (if he fixed it to where it wasn't so low to the ground) Anyway, it turned out it wasn't 4-wheel drive and was quite overpriced so we had to pass it up. It was fun while it lasted!
Sela's baptism was a definite highlight in our travels this holiday season! I never got to write a note to her like everyone else so hopefully you will be getting one in the mail...soon...
I love how you gave the impression that we were seriously considering purchasing the truck!!!! Although, knowing the two males we might just have walked away with an orange truck ;) I think you need it for the farm!
Darcie, HELLO! I have been meaning to get on your blog. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time in Europe. We sure miss you and miss you even more for Ashley's sake. Hurry home ;)
Oh, I think Zig was serious. Since we've been home, I've caught him on several occasions perusing Ebay and other sites for old trucks like that. I worry when he gets focused on something, it might just show up on the doorstep one of these days...oh well, as long as it's orange!
Love the upholstery and the babes inside could sell it for sure!! Looked like the four of you and little Jude were enjoying yourselves!! Fun memories!!
5 comments:
what a great picture of you in that truck! ;)
Sela's baptism was a definite highlight in our travels this holiday season! I never got to write a note to her like everyone else so hopefully you will be getting one in the mail...soon...
Look at cute Erin and her baby! How fun to have them visit! That truck is AWESOME! It was missing a gun rack though...
I love how you gave the impression that we were seriously considering purchasing the truck!!!! Although, knowing the two males we might just have walked away with an orange truck ;) I think you need it for the farm!
Darcie, HELLO! I have been meaning to get on your blog. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time in Europe. We sure miss you and miss you even more for Ashley's sake. Hurry home ;)
Oh, I think Zig was serious. Since we've been home, I've caught him on several occasions perusing Ebay and other sites for old trucks like that. I worry when he gets focused on something, it might just show up on the doorstep one of these days...oh well, as long as it's orange!
Love the upholstery and the babes inside could sell it for sure!! Looked like the four of you and little Jude were enjoying yourselves!! Fun memories!!
Post a Comment