Sela has really been working on her relationship with Santa. I haven't posted about Christmas yet, but Sela and Nina sent Santa a note with their cookies begging for a golden retriever puppy. Santa wrote them a lovely long letter back telling them that he looked around the property and saw they have lots of animals and one puppy that needs their attention right now. He said he would watch how they take care of all of the animals they already have this year and he would think about another puppy next year.
This morning I found this note on the table. Sela must have written it while she was eating breakfast.
Dear Santa,
from Sela
Thank you for the presents you gave me. I really liked the invisible diary. I was wondring how I was doing with my animals and I'm sorry about how the chickens made the two girls at Nina's party cry. I hope I'm being a good girl this year and I thought last year you were rite about waiting for this year to get a golden retrever.
from Sela rite back Pleas!
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
4 comments:
that is very sweet...and funny. so what are you going to do when it is time for santa to uphold his part of the bargain?? another dog? GOOD LUCK! :)
Oh, Ash, how sweet is that and how innocent and pure. Why do we have to grow old? I know why we are to become as little children -- so genuinely honest and believing in their feelings and thoughts. To think that she has been thinking about it must have made an impression on her!!
Good job, Santa!! Now you are going to have to deliver because I see Sela as upholding her part of the deal!!
How cute is that?! I love it. My favorite part is about the chickens.... You do realize that next year you are getting her a puppy now, right?
Well, let's just say it was not I acting as "Santa." But certain someone spent lots of time with graphics and special font and paper to make it realistic, so even though the content gave me pause, I didn't say anything. I believe I will come to regret that :)
Post a Comment