Saturday, January 17, 2009

In Sela's words....

A Dog Trainer to the Rescue!
I used to wish I had a dog. All the time. But soon we got one. It was called a kangel dog. He jumped on everyone. He jumped on Hanna, Mali, Treela, and ME. One day he made Treela scream so loud. Now when anybody comes up he will jump on them. He even jumped on the mail man. Then nobody could take it. I couldn't take it. My friends couldn't take it. My sister, brother and my mom couldn't take it. But my Dad could take it! Soon everybody was mad. Then we got a dog trainer. I was so happy. My dog could sit. No jumping. He could fetch and whatever you threw. He could do a whole bunch of things. My outside dog now feels like my best friend and also feels like a new dog.

THE END















Christmas
Christmas comes along
After November shares its song.
Everybody puts up a tree,
Everybody who celebrates Christmas, I mean.
I put up my stocking and leave some treats
Because St. Nicholas I just might meet.
With toys in his arms he might blink at me.
But the only thing I hope is that he eats the treats from me!

3 comments:

Dee Ann said...

What a candid entry - telling it like it is. Like the happy ending to a new beginning with Kona!!

Susan said...

Hahaha, I love this entry. It is so true though. I think kids are easier than dogs, but then again you could lock the dock outside and not get arrested for it...lol

Amber Marie said...

Wow so good Sela! I love that Sela is wearing striped pants in the picture- so your child Ashley :)