Monday, January 12, 2009

Meal Plan

Monday: Tortilla Soup, Avocado Salsa, Pineapple
Tuesday: Sushi Bowls
Wednesday: Mushroom Ricotta Toast, Salad
Thursday: Book Club (Kids eat out with Zig)
Friday: Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday: Coconut Curry, Rice
Sunday: Caribbean Ginger Salmon, Quinoa, Cucumber Salad

4 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Mmm when you have a minute can you post or send your tortilla soup recipe...and your lentil sloppy joes. I really need some new recipes for the new year!

Amber Marie said...

What are smokies?

Colleen said...

Such tasty food! As always.... I just caught up on a bunch of your posts...the one about Kona is hilarious to read...not as funny to live, I am sure! I hope his training goes well! And Sela's baptism pictures and the feelings you shared are lovely! What a very special day!

Erin said...

Yum, yum. I made the mushroom rice casserole on Sun. and we devoured it. You have to try it with the sour cream, it made it really yum. Happy eating.