In an effort to make the mornings go smoothly, I decided to pick five favorite breakfasts to rotate. I chose meals I know the kids love and will eat without complaint or delay (important in the morning). I did this last year for a month or so before the summer and it worked well. I can't in good conscience send the kids off, especially Sela, with cold cereal, but I do want to simplify the morning routine a bit. I will keep the schedule for a month and then see if the kids want to make changes for the following month. On the weekends I will have more time to be creative and a bit more elaborate.
Monday: Creamy Wheat, Greek yogurt, berries
Tuesday: Spelt English Muffins, scrambled eggs
Wednesday: Whole Grain French Toast, smokies
Thursday: Oatmeal (the rye, barley, oat blend), greek yogurt, fruit
Friday: Omelets, fruit
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment