This has to be the most unpredictable weather year yet here in the Seattle area. From day to day it could be sunny, rainy, snowy, who knows. This past Saturday we had big plans for the day..mostly in the yard and around the house, but it was drizzly for most of the day. We all ended up staying in our pajamas until about four. I made these divine coconut macaroon pancakes for breakfast and the kids played, did some painting and ran around a lot. We listened to music and literally just hung out. Zig did a lot of furniture looking online and he was quite productive in that regard. I just had no motivation to do any of the things around the house that were needing attention. For once the day did not fly by so quickly. We were lucky when the sun finally peeked out to get about three hours outside in the evening working together. By that point, we all needed to get the blood flowing, so to speak.
1 comment:
I have always thought Rollie Boo would make a cute little girl!! Nice to know he loves boy toys!!!
Post a Comment