I am so ready for summer and no schedule..I can hardly wait. Nina and Rollin have had a bit of a rough patch getting along lately. Especially on the rainy days when we spend more time inside. Yesterday, I made a run to the craft store to get some more supplies to keep them busy in the morning while I catch up on household stuff. They spent about three hours today painting and playing with clay. After some brief fireworks at the beginning (Rollin painted on Nina's masterpiece), they were complimenting each other and pretending to make play food and serve each other. Music to my ears. I also picked up some markers made especially for windows, mirrors and glass just to change things up a bit. Sela was so excited and started creating as soon as we got home from the bus. Later in the evening she left a little note for Zig by the handle of the sliding glass door so he could read it when he came home. It said "I love you Dady! You rok! You really do! WOW! You do!" Quite an enthusiastic welcome home after a long days work.
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment