She's so cute. And Erin is right, but Alyssa's Ryan will never let those pictures down of the fashion show you girls had with Aubry dressed up in Maw maw's clothes. Ryan blackmails him with those pictures all the time
I think Nina needs to start her own business as a "Personal Shopper" for her friends. Wouldn't that be a hoot. She so loved shopping the day we went out to Wal Mart (her new store)! she knows what she likes and has a descriptive adjective for every item she likes!! I will put my money on her success!!! Go Nina!!
3 comments:
Ha! I love that she still wears her hat! I know you are loving it ;)
Reminds me of the days when I used to dress up Ryan and Aubry. Look at what great style they now have! Keep up the good work Nina :)
She's so cute. And Erin is right, but Alyssa's Ryan will never let those pictures down of the fashion show you girls had with Aubry dressed up in Maw maw's clothes. Ryan blackmails him with those pictures all the time
I think Nina needs to start her own business as a "Personal Shopper" for her friends. Wouldn't that be a hoot. She so loved shopping the day we went out to Wal Mart (her new store)! she knows what she likes and has a descriptive adjective for every item she likes!! I will put my money on her success!!! Go Nina!!
Post a Comment