Monday, February 1, 2010

Spotty

Nina had Spotty inside this afternoon for several hours. He stayed in her arms/lap the entire time. She almost rocked herself to sleep rocking him. He's such an easy going rabbit and Nina loves him so much. What a great little pet he's been...thanks Mom!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

I had to include yet another picture of the softness that is Evan. Check out those arms! Excuse the blur. I took a photography crash course this weekend and I'm now attempting to understand manual settings. It's definitely going to get worse before it gets better.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

Cute little spotty! I think I'd rather hold and squeeze that cute little boy though :)

Amber Marie said...

whoa, spotty is getting big. i think your pictures look great. ryan told me about your photog course- so jealous!

and i think evan needs more food...it looks like he's losing some chub and we are very much looking forward to squishing him sometime this year!

Dee Ann said...

Amber and I were just saying how we hoped Evan would still have that squishy baby fat when you come down!! Squeezibly soft!!

Spotty is soooo big and adorable. I see why Nina loves him. Glad he is still held and loved after all these months!!

Colleen said...

The food all looks so great! As always :). I am NOT going to show this post to Ben. He is desperate to have a rabbit, and this wouldn't help! But seeing as how Spotty is such a great bunny, maybe I will reconsider...in a few years!