Oh it's so fun to tease little brother...especially when it comes to his treats. The girls were pretending to stick their spoons in Rollin's little icecream sundae and he was not enjoying the joke, to say the least. He was trying to fend them off from both sides and trying desperately to hover over his bowl. I told the girls if they didn't stop, I'd give Rollin all three bowls, which I ended up doing after my threat fell on dead ears (typical :)Rollin was so happy he couldn't contain himself. He got two spoons going at the same time. Sweet revenge.
3 comments:
Lucky boy! I love your post on the growing up too quickly. I try to remind myself so often how fast it all goes, and to enjoy this little kid craziness, because it is so sweet and innocent. Good thoughts, all.
How funny! You can see it in his eyes that he feels he came off the conqueror!!!
way to go Rollin...I'm sure Uncle Ryan can relate to all that sister teasing. Oh, the poor boys!!! ;)
Post a Comment