It must be nice to sleep so deeply that you don't notice a leg around your neck. Sela is such a good sport. She hardly moves an inch when she sleeps, but the other two, now thats a different story!
Ohhh, how sweet. I am glad you are capturing these special moments because they will speak like nothing else will many years from now. My testimony of siblings knitted together forever is strong right now as Larry's challenges are our challenges, his brother and sisters!! We are so close and love each other so much that I have to turn to Heavenly Father for comfort or I feel myself getting sick and I won't be good for anyone. How I cherish family and the teachings of the gospel that families truly can be together forever.
That reminds me of Savanna and Aubry, Although in the middle of the night Savanna will turn over to aubry and start saying "Milk...Milk" and search for his breast....I think she's a little confused.
3 comments:
Ohhh, how sweet. I am glad you are capturing these special moments because they will speak like nothing else will many years from now. My testimony of siblings knitted together forever is strong right now as Larry's challenges are our challenges, his brother and sisters!! We are so close and love each other so much that I have to turn to Heavenly Father for comfort or I feel myself getting sick and I won't be good for anyone. How I cherish family and the teachings of the gospel that families truly can be together forever.
It's amazing how deep kids can sleep! Your kids are sure cute. It was fun seeing you at the park today!
That reminds me of Savanna and Aubry, Although in the middle of the night Savanna will turn over to aubry and start saying "Milk...Milk" and search for his breast....I think she's a little confused.
Post a Comment