This morning we decided to go to the Kirkland waterfront for the Juggling Show. Sela really liked it last year. We didn't make it to more than a couple concerts/shows last year because Rollin was all over the place. It was way too stressful. Today he sat and watched the entire juggling show. Wow, I couldn't believe it. We are definitely entering a new and in some ways easier stage with him. He wanted to take his clothes off afterwards and get in the lake and chase the ducks.
For lunch we came home and had our first corn on the cob of the summer...what a treat and oh so yummy to have fresh, local corn!
I bought dog food and other dog paraphernalia yesterday at Costco. We got him some organic doggie treats which Zig scoffed at. The ingredients read like a healthy peanut butter cookie so Zig challenged me to try one ;) I couldn't eat something called wet noses doggie treats. But I'm sure Rollin would!
The puppy has a flight on Saturday so the excitement is building around here (well anxiety for me). Some ladies at the pool were talking about puppies today and how they are so hard that they should have just had another baby. They went on and on, and then I mentioned our puppy coming on Saturday. Everyone laughed in kind of a "poor woman" kind of way. What have we gotten ourselves into?
1 comment:
Ash, Rollin's hair looks blonde!! He is changing as are all of our little 2 year olds. He looks engrosed in the show - Wow!! Little cutie pie. I love Nina's relaxed demeanor and her hollywood sunglasses. Corn on the cob - yum!! Yea - Sela is swimming!! Every little accomplished swimmer helps!!!
Post a Comment