Today's the day! We picked up Kona this morning. The excitement level in our car was pretty huge. He came to the cargo barn at the airport and after waiting for three months, we are all so happy to finally have him here. Some are a wee bit more ecstatic than I, but he's a very lovable puppy. He has really soft fur and he's a very pretty dog. So far he's been very mellow, lounging around. I like that. I hope the sedatives don't wear off. Just kidding. He seems very friendly and the kids are already smitten. Sela said he is everything she's dreamed of since she was four. Oh the drama :) The girls were out late with Zig last night shopping for a doggy bed and other "essentials." I naively thought dogs just needed water and food and some treats. He's got one posh dog house and the best thing about it is it's not my house. hee hee. Nina made the observation that we are now even in our family...3 boys and 3 girls. Welcome, Kona!
2 comments:
The markings on Kona's face are really striking and his hair does look so very soft. Cute & Cuddly!!
You lucky family. He looks like loads of fun. Enjoy.
Post a Comment