Hay for sale! Sela and our neighbor, Sophia, came up with the idea to rake all the grass clippings in the yard, bag them, and sell them at the end of the driveway. Their target market is neighbors with horses. On our street, they potentially could have 5 customers. I didn't have the heart to tell them that it might be quite a tough sell. They spent hours and hours on this project and even made up a secret "call" they would yell across the fence to get the other one to come out so they could continue their work. Their first price was $20 a bag. I told them a dollar or two might be more reasonable. They were fine with that. So far they have five huge trashbags. I know I certainly couldn't pass up these two girls, regardless of whether I needed a bag of yard waste ;) I just love kids and their grand ideas! Such fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment