This is what happens when I try to talk on the phone for a few minutes. Rollin was begging loudly for the phone, so I politely walked into my bedroom and shut the door and then leaned against it. Rollin began to scream and bang all the while I carried on a nice pleasant conversation. Then it became quiet. He went to play, or so I thought. And then I probably spent another ten minutes on the phone. When I walked into the kitchen, despite his valiant attempt at remaining unseen, I found the boy.
Just having a little chocolate chip cookie dinner. He's always one step ahead, that boy! He tried to be deathly still when I walked into the kitchen and he was not happy to be found. Before I could "discover" him, I had to grab my camera. I could see his little belly going in and out and pushing the cabinet door out as he breathed heavily. When I did pull open the cabinet, he had chocolate all over his hands and face and a big grin (which didn't last long).
Major buzz kill, mom.
4 comments:
that is so hilarious! Sounds like he has Nina's sweet tooth...or Granny's ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Rollin is hilarious. He's such a little character!! Busted and he sure didn't like it from the look on his face! You never have been able to leave him alone for very long or else he would be up to something!!
Hope you had a "Happy Birthday" darling. I have thought about you and how blessed I am to have you in my life forever. I love you.
Ha! Pretty sneaky ;)
Hey Amber - watch it!!! Granny - sweet tooth????!!!!
Post a Comment