We are finally down to "three sleeps" before we go to Texas. The girls are so excited they can't stand it. I am feeling excited and like I have a month worth of things to do in three days to prepare. Today we are cleaning out the fridge, going through boxes of summer clothes (YEAH!), packing, cleaning the house, gathering library books to return, and the list goes on. I need to get my hair cut, pack up some things at the other house (we will be closing on that house while we're gone), and get this house ready for our furniture to be moved in. I have to sign a power of attorney so Zig can close without me here, get the tax materials together and mailed to the accountant so we won't have to file an extension like we have every year of our married life. This week feels like a mini marathon..I just can't wait to get on that plane and relax. Can't wait to lay low at the beach and collect shells and go fishing. Most of all, we can't wait to see all of the family! The crowd keeps growing which is just SO much fun.
2 comments:
COUNTDOWN TO FUN! Haha, how funny. We did our Taxes on Saturday, My grandma cut my hair sunday, I went tanning today (cause it's really embarrassing to be white coming from Miami) and I still have a million things to do and don't think they'll ever be done. Good luck!!!!! 3 days seems so short but somehow when you're pressed for time you end up getting everything done. Now, if only Savanna would cooperate.
Yea, to all. On the receiving end, we too are sooo excited. I shorted out today so I took Tabitha and went shopping for her birthday and did absolutely nothing that I needed to. Hopefully, tomorrow will we full speed ahead. Love to all, MOM
Post a Comment