Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm a big boy! Rollin turns 2!

I am adored by my big sisters. They planned a super fun birthday party for me. They made a cake, decorated my chair, and gave me gifts they made or chose just for me.
I feed myself..usually with a fork.
I can pray.
I love cake and all things chocolate, sweet, or having the appearance of a vitamin.














I said "oh whoa!!!" when I opened Sela's present. She painted the wrapping paper and I definitely took notice before I ripped it to shreds ;)































Nina wrapped up the phone we have been fighting over for two weeks that Ceci Davis gave her. I was so happy I tried to jump up and down in my chair. I love nina.


I tried on big boy undies this week, and I was terrified of them. I cried and tried to pull them off any way I could.
I got a big boy haircut (but I'm growing it back out for my mom)
Inside this bag is my most favorite gift from mommy...a Farmer's Market hot wheels truck. It says "delivering organic produce on the side."










We are so thankful for Rollin. He is such fun. He is tender and spirited at the same time. He really is a light in our lives. What a gift it has been to have him in our family these past two years. How else would I have learned the true meaning of exhaustion :) We love you little buddy.

3 comments:

Shenise said...

Rollin, I was thinking about you throughout the day yesterday. Happy Birthday buddy! It looks like you had a fun party. Don't worry about the big boy pants just yet...I'm sure your mama doesn't mind changing a few more diapers! :)

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Rollin! I can't believe your 2 already! Honestly this year has gone by way too fast. I love how the girls threw a party for him. Too cute!

When are you guys going to Texas????

Dee Ann said...

Rollin, Granny is planning another b-day party when you come to the beach. There will be a few b-days to celebrate!! Lots of fun but will try to go easy on the sweets. I am so thankful you came into your Mom and Dad and sisters' lives. You are their token boy and have won a very tender spot in your Mommy's heart. There must be something to loving those you serve so exhaustingly that comes back a hundred fold!!! Love you, Rollin!! Granny