skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Serafin Scene
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Sela's photography
Our little Nina is not feeling well at all. I found this photo by Sela tonight when I was uploading others. I was really impressed.
Dad, I thought you might like this little outfit of Rollin's.
1 comment:
Susan
said...
SO cute. I love these photos. I think Sela's ready for her own camera!
January 28, 2008 at 8:42 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sela
Nina
Rollin
Evan
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(128)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
►
2010
(146)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(16)
►
2009
(189)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
▼
2008
(221)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(14)
▼
January
(21)
What's for dinner this week?
It's snowing in Seattle again! This must be global...
What are you hiding in that box little Rollin?
Sela's photography
Cinderella play
Snow and Sun!!!
Thrift store fun, spongy curlers, and bubble blowing
Meal Planning
cookies cookies cookies
Sweet Dreams
Eat your veggies
The Brave Little Tailor
More bathtime fun
Snowy day
Our weekend
The chicken coup is coming along....
I wasn't prepared for this tonight
Squeaky Clean
Portrait of a 4 year old
Welcome 2008
Christmas 2007
►
2007
(85)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
My Blog List
smitten kitchen
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
Food
The White House pushes healthy eating. It cut a landmark nutrition education program
1 week ago
101 Cookbooks
Cherry Tomato Tart with Burnt Scallion Ricotta
1 week ago
Made by Joel
Tiny Kitchen & Wood Animals
2 weeks ago
TEDTalks (video)
This is what the future of media looks like | Hamish McKenzie
1 year ago
Sprouted Kitchen
TOMATO SOUP WITH SPICY SAUSAGE AND ORZO
1 year ago
simply breakfast
12 years ago
The Sartorialist
TheSartorialist.com RSS Feed
14 years ago
Culinate Main Feed
Small Notebook
Cookus Interruptus Recipe Feed
Labels
art
(7)
Ashley
(1)
Birthdays
(11)
breakfast
(11)
Christmas
(7)
cooking
(3)
crafts
(4)
decorating
(1)
Desserts
(11)
easter
(7)
evan
(34)
fall
(4)
Family
(5)
farm life
(35)
flowers
(5)
food
(11)
friends
(6)
garden
(19)
Halloween
(4)
holidays
(6)
homebirth
(2)
homeschool
(5)
kauai
(17)
Meal Plan
(1)
Meal Planning
(9)
mothering
(1)
munchkins
(2)
nina
(35)
outings
(8)
parties
(7)
party
(1)
play
(1)
Recipes
(40)
rollin
(25)
salads
(5)
Sela
(31)
snacks
(1)
snapshots of life
(9)
Soup
(7)
tennis
(1)
Thanksgiving
(6)
treehouse
(7)
vacations
(7)
About Me
ashley
View my complete profile
1 comment:
SO cute. I love these photos. I think Sela's ready for her own camera!
Post a Comment