What Sela, Nina and Rollin all love to do is prolong the time they can be naked running all over the house for as long as possible. Rollin being the first to dart off down the hall dripping wet. He is like a wild horse galloping aroud the room. He gets so hyper and happy after bathtime.

Caught him!

Sela is finally getting her two front teeth. She's growing up so fast.

I just had to snap this one.
2 comments:
You have the most beautiful children and your resolutions sound wonderful. I hope we can come see where all these adventures take place this summer! I have my best friend growing up and my favorite aunt in your area too. We just have to convince Ryan he can take the time off of work!
So adorable. I love it. You lok great for chasing the kids around!
Post a Comment