I rarely take the girls to the animated kids movies that are so popular these days because I get insanely bored, but I do love taking them to plays. Today I took the girls and a friend to see a wonderfully entertaining play called
The Little Tailor. It was so much fun...I enjoyed it as much as the girls. At this theater they take classic stories and put a unique and often humorous spin on them. They frequently cast men in women's roles (like the giant in this one) and it's just so funny. Today was very, very dreary so it was nice day for a play.

Sela, Nina and Perrie waiting for the play to start.

The husband and wife giants.

The princess and "the king." The girls didn't get the whole king thing, but when he said his lines which had nothing to do with elvis, he did all the moves, and he was quite good!
No comments:
Post a Comment