It's snowing in Seattle again! This must be global warming :)
We woke up to a whiteout this morning. I had no idea this was coming. We had a school holiday today which worked out great. I'm sure school would have been cancelled anyway. This is the most snow we've had at this house. There were six inches in some places. It is quite magical. The sun came out and it was nice enough to stay out for hours, even with Rollin. We took the sleds out and built a snowman family to match our family. That gave me a small workout, since the kids were good at the beginning stages, but then pooped out when the snowballs got heavy. They did enjoy the decorating and dressing of their snowmen/snowwomen. After having record rain last January, the weather this year has been amazing. We've still had rain, but there's been lots of other great weather mixed in. I love the changes. Fortunately, I made an extra veggie pot pie yesterday and we have plenty of hot cocoa. We're hoping school is cancelled again tomorrow!
How absolutely beautiful! Your house is gorgeous too. I love the snow! I hope you guys are keeping warm. The kids must be enjoying all of this fresh snow as well. Do they get snow days?
Wish I could be in three place at one time. I really miss all of you so very much but am so very happy that you are healthy and doing so well. I love you Mom/Granny
2 comments:
How absolutely beautiful! Your house is gorgeous too. I love the snow! I hope you guys are keeping warm. The kids must be enjoying all of this fresh snow as well. Do they get snow days?
Wish I could be in three place at one time. I really miss all of you so very much but am so very happy that you are healthy and doing so well. I love you Mom/Granny
Post a Comment