I can wash and dry the laundry and usually stay fairly caught up. Everyone always has clean clothes, but the absolute bane of my existence is putting the clothes away before all my folded piles get knocked over into one big wad by someone digging for something. I finally found containers small enough to fit six (one for baby) over the washer and dryer. Everyone will know their box because it has their photo and put away will be much easier, even if I'm the one doing it, which is not the goal, but you know how that goes. This might be the extent of my nesting, but I think it will be a huge help. Time will tell!

7 comments:
looks very chic :) my had that all while we were growing up. seemed to work for her. hopefully it will work for you too. at least everybody's stuff is separated when they go digging through it!
I can't believe you have that many roomba's in your house! Ryan is doing to laugh so much when I read this post to him- that is how he reads blogs :)
Well I am still skeptical about how clean the floor is...I mean if you and Zig say it is- but you have lighter floors so maybe you aren't seeing some of the fuzz? We need to get something in the next several months though, I think our dirt devil is starting to overheat...could be a sign of too much use?? :)
I'll keep an eye on you and your roomba situation...!
The thing we've noticed is that we can vacuum with the Dyson (which is a pretty great vacuum) and then let the Roomba go and it still gets lots of dirt. For me the huge thing is I don't have to actually do it anymore. I was vacuuming and sweeping everyday at least once a day but usually more. The floors are light but we had dark before and it does seem like I can see just as many dust bunnies...which makes me CRAZY!
I bet Ryan will laugh! I was in disbelief but even though I asked him to return a few, now I secretly want to keep them all :)
Very cute idea. Hope you are feeling good.
great idea!
I hear you sista! I can get it all folded, but after all that work to have to put it away is so annoying! I'd love to hear how your system goes! And the update on the egg business is great! What wonderful lessons for the girls. And the Roombas/Cast Iron Pans...you are such a lucky lady!
I love it! I'd kill for a laundry room.
Post a Comment