Monday, February 2, 2009

Chocolate Souffles

I mentioned we're splurging just a wee bit this month. For our first family night this month we had a lesson about loving one another and being kind. Nina and I whipped up some chocolate souffles...it was kind of a celebration of the girls' hard work getting their egg business up and running. This week they sold 10 dozen and they delivered them all this afternoon. I had actually never made a souffle before...another one of those desserts you think is way more complicated than it actually is. It was quite simple, quick and very good! I figured with all the eggs we have, it's time I learned to make a souffle!

5 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Looks sinful!!

Erin said...

Yum, yum! This little boy is going to have a sweet tooth ;)

I loved your post on Sela. Such a little sweetie. And yes, you look great silly!

Amber Marie said...

that looks delicious, as does everything you post! ryan still talks about how everything you make is so good and so healthy.

Stacia said...

Yum, I may need to get on the girls egg list.
Take care

Colleen said...

Those look decadent!