Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nina's Valentines

Last Friday we had all the neighbor girls over for a little Valentine Making Party. There was lots of cutting, pasting, stamping and glittering going on. It looked like a tornado hit within minutes, but that was to be expected! After everyone finished their Valentines, we decorated individual heart shaped pizzas for dinner. Nina and I made some Valentine cookies for dessert earlier in the day. At the end of the night, they settled down for a movie. I didn't get to take any pictures because I was very busy the whole time, but we had a lot of fun and all the girls had their Valentines ready to go a week early.

Nina put the finishing touches on hers this week and was super excited for her class party!







2 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Nina, I love your headband and outfit. Did you put it together!! And those shoes really pop!! Hope you have a nice valentine's day!!

Susan said...

I love the outfit as well! She's really looking so much older lately!