Rollin made some power balls for our hike tomorrow. The girls were outside playing and he sure seemed to enjoy creating what he called his "odwalla balls." He did a lot of sampling but was also quite focused as he scooped fifty little balls. I didn't think he could do the scoop and drop part but he did it just perfect. It was cute to see how proud he was of his efforts. He was most excited to serve the finished product to his sisters who enthusiastically approved!
This takes about five minutes and we used oats, honey, a few mini chocolate chips, peanut butter, millet puffs, unsweetened coconut, and ground flax seed.
6 comments:
Way to go Rollie Boo!!! Maybe you will be a chef and follow in your mother's footsteps!!
I didn't watch the video before commenting earlier! It is so fun to listen to Rollin explain what ingredients are in his interesting Owalla balls!!! Good job, Rollin!! Everyone is going to praise you tomorrow when you are on your hike and they are needing a little energy ball!!
what a cutie! when we went to the zoo earlier this week camilla kept asking if sela, nina and boo were going to be there. I guess she remembered that last time she went they were all there too.
those sound super yummy. I might have to try them soon...
The vinegar smell does go away, though I still smell it on my hands for a while after. Ryan has never said anything so I think it must go away pretty fast.
That fabric you are talking about is really great. I have yet to show Ryan but I don't think he will go for it. He is a little fickle with what he likes! :) I saw that post on Little Green Notebook though and will have to show it to him. She highlighted my couch did you see it? It was on a craigslist in NY, exact same couch. She was just showing what was out there I guess.
Love it! A little baker in the making.
He is soooo cute! What a sweetie!
-gloria
Post a Comment