Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Future Mother of the Year....

I was just chatting with Nina last night in the bathtub and I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up.

Without pause she said, "I want to be a mommy. And I will take my kids to Jamba Juice everyday. And when we get home, Sela will watch my kids so I can watch TV and have treats. If the kids act up, I will put them in the crib so I can watch my movie again. I'll be a fun mom."

Sela and I just looked at each other and laughed. That is so Nina. I can't wait to remind her of her words when she becomes a mother!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE it! Thanks for the good laugh. You will have to give that to her after her first baby arrives ;)

She kills me!

Dee Ann said...

You seriously need to ask her questions like that all of the time. She has such a quick, humorous and witty mind. She says the most unusual things. Makes you wonder where she goes in that mind of hers.

Susan said...

Hahaha...that's so funny. I like the crib method. I wish it worked.