Monday, November 10, 2008

Morning musings with Rollin (until my battery ran out)

4 comments:

Amber Marie said...

camilla was ENTHRALLED (I don't think I spelled that right, but you get the idea). So cute! He has become such a good talker.

Susan said...

well....does he like the candy?? haha...Savanna loves "peepops" Loly pops and freeze pops. I finally had to throw them all away. I was tired of the tantrums.

What a talker!

Colleen said...

I love the dinosaur "roar!" Rollin is sure a cutie pie! And I am going to have to turn off the lights and let the kids have some flashlight fun, that sounds awesome! And I loved your post after election day. I too hope to see both sides come together, and get something done. The division in our country is really annoying and unproductive. And I so hear you on the kids!! I also find it ugly when kids mimic their parents on politics; we got a lot of it here in CO. I'd hear it on the walk to and from school, and Zach even heard someone in his class say something rude to another classmate. I tried to make sure the kids knew it is OK to support your candidate, but that respecting other peoples' choices is important too. I guess it is a good lesson to learn now!

Dee Ann said...

Nice that Rollin was in the s
potlight! He loves his animals and that can be an education in itself!! Yes, Nina is definately thinking baby, soooo cute! Love to all!