Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall is for LOTS of planting!

Last week we had thousands of bulbs show up. Being the single minded and slightly obsessed person I have become waiting on some furniture items to show up, I mistakenly hoped it was my chairs being delivered when I saw the boxes lined up along the fence. It turns out Zig has ambitious plans for our planting activities this fall! I mentioned wanting more cutting flowers, but wow, I wasn't expecting quite this scale. I don't know why it surprises me as I should know by now that Zig is an all or nothing guy. Do it right and thorough or not at all. Rollin and Nina were enthusiastic little helpers and helped Zig get the first bed going. We are really hoping it doesn't freeze before we get them all in. Here's to planting!




2 comments:

Amber Marie said...

How fun! I can't wait to see what beautiful flowers come up in the Spring. You will have to take pictures of your new chairs when you get them :)

Dee Ann said...

What kid wouldn't like to be outdoors planting and anticipating the fruits of their labors in showers of flowers?! Beats the trash on the TV and being a boob in front of the tube says President Hinckley!