It appears that on baby #4, you just think about being pregnant and your belly pops out. The baby is only about as big as a finger. There's something very wrong with this picture!

Seeing the above photo puts a damper on my excitement about the return of these....
6 comments:
the picture of the cookies is a Huge tease for me..oh lordy I'm going to miss those this year. I spent many a night last year with my hand in that box. Your looking great, so much fun those babies. When do you find out what's in there? I'm betting another boy.
Take care
Alright Ashley!! Now that is the kind of baby bump shot I like to see!
Since we don't have trader joes, I have been eating Newman's O's mint cookies...and Ryan doesn't like them so the whole bag is up to me :) You'll have to bring some of those Joe Joe's at Christmas.
We can't wait to find out what you are having. I'm voting for a boy for Rollin's sake, although I am sure he would adore a sweet little sister too!
Oh you are brave and I LOVE IT! That is, I love that you are willing to share your precious pregnancy belly and I love the thought of another little one growing inside that little bump! Really, you're beautiful and what I wouldn't give...for that belly and those candy canes! I remember you mentioning them last year. I must try them. Keep the iron intake high!
Hahahahaha...Woohoo baby bump! That's funny. But the best thing about being pregnant is being able to pig out!
Woah! Are you sure there aren't two inside that cute little belly?! That is early for you to show so much...hmm! Great pic, reminds me of our side by side ones with Rollin and Miah.
Amber, I will most certainly bring the JoJo's with me. I only have so many black stretchy clothes so that will leave plenty of room for goodies in my suitcase :)
Post a Comment