Sela and Nina have been scheming for another pet. Enter Mom, the softie. Ever since April when she saw Keaton's chameleon in Texas, Sela has wanted one of her own. We told the girls if they were good then Mom would take them to the pet store to find out about chameleons. So they woke up this morning, made their bed and brushed their teeth, gathered props for me for the primary party, and most importantly, they got along. So off they went to Denny's Pet Store with Granny. After finding out that chameleons are incredibly hard to keep alive, not at all a "first time reptile," and that they need 85 degree temps year round, they decided to move on to plan B. And boy am I glad they did...welcome Spotty!
Bunny! What a cutie! I remember my first bunny. Although I was extremely allergic I didn't care. I would sleep with it if I could. So glad that they decided not to get the chameleon!
I love that clothes website. Such cute stuff! I"m deffinitely going to have to get some things off there.
We're thinking of moving in October. Larry has an appointment with the Cancer institute (best in the country) in Houston today so hopefully they'll give us some better info. As for now he's stage 4 and apparently as for the research that he's done on the internet they don't give you much time once it spreads (which it did to his ankle). All we can do now is pray for a miracle. Thank you all for your prayers. They have honestly helped all of us. It's good to have great family.
4 comments:
Bunny! What a cutie! I remember my first bunny. Although I was extremely allergic I didn't care. I would sleep with it if I could. So glad that they decided not to get the chameleon!
I love that clothes website. Such cute stuff! I"m deffinitely going to have to get some things off there.
We're thinking of moving in October. Larry has an appointment with the Cancer institute (best in the country) in Houston today so hopefully they'll give us some better info. As for now he's stage 4 and apparently as for the research that he's done on the internet they don't give you much time once it spreads (which it did to his ankle). All we can do now is pray for a miracle. Thank you all for your prayers. They have honestly helped all of us. It's good to have great family.
how sweet! I always wanted a floppy eared bunny. I have had 4 bunnies in my lifetime and they are fun! Good cuddlers :)
how sweet! I always wanted a floppy eared bunny. I have had 4 bunnies in my lifetime and they are fun! Good cuddlers :)
I am NOT going to mention this to the girls...
Post a Comment