Friday, August 29, 2008

He might need a brother.....

5 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Oh my goodness, Ash!! That picture takes the cake. Poor Rollie Boo. If he weren't so much boy I might begin to worry!! Hilarious!!

Wendy said...

I LOVE it! :) What a classic photo.

Erin said...

Ha! That is hilarious! Let's hope Zig doesn't see that. Who put the rollers in his hair?

As long as you don't find him putting them in by himself I think we're ok!! ;)

ashley said...

Well, he really wanted them. Trust me, it wasn't something I pushed on him. He actually slept in them and when one fell out in the night, he brought it to me to put back in. He just wants to do everything the girls do. But, I'm not worried...especially when I see him peeing on a rock with the curlers in. Now that's a picture!

Susan said...

The best part about this picture is how he's the only naked one...lol...little nudist!