I started taking the kids to play tennis a couple of times a week at a nearby junior high. Nina did surprisingly well which was really fun for me to see. She swelled with pride when I told her how much she's improved and several times afterwards she kept saying "Mom, tennis is my special thing I'm good at, right?" So precious. We try to take some friends with us each time so we have enough kids to do little drills and play games. Plus, it's more fun!
Eric and Ben began the treehouse last week. We love to watch the progress each day.
Rollin is doing a little bit of nature boy potty training again and was sure happy to tell us that he wizzed on a rock this morning. Every day there is another reason to be thankful we moved to the country!
Lastly, Mom arrived this week which is always exciting and greatly anticipated by all. She has already cleaned out my fridge, dusted the whole house, reorganized my furniture, read "the friend" to the kids and the list goes on. This is on day 1 after coming here on no sleep directly from a vacation to Bermuda. Wonderwoman is in the house! I told her to just sit on the porch and read and relax, but she is a busy bee, happy only when in constant motion. We love having her and I feel like a slacker right now on the computer while she is trying to pressure wash our patio with a garden hose ;)
Kona still pretty chill for a puppy
Sela lost another tooth
Sela released 400 ladybugs to keep the aphids at bay.
Fun with Q-tips
Nina ready for church
Another favorite flower
2 comments:
Many Comments:
Your mom sounds like my mom! Isn't it great?
I love the outdoor potty training! I think that's how I'm going to have my sons learn how to aim and shoot.
I love Nina's outfit for church. Where did you get it?
Where'd all those ladybugs come from?
Yummy treats...Recipe please!
Love you!
What a wonderful summer. It will be hard for school to start after all that! I love when mom comes to visit! And you look beautiful in that blue!
Post a Comment