I had many other things I needed to do Saturday and I almost sent Zig with the kids. I'm glad I decided to go because it was so much fun. It was a very classic fair with tons of animals and competitions and old fashioned fun. The highlight for Sela was cuddling a baby calf and the spaceship carnival ride. Nina loved the baby goats and spotting "the easter bunny." Rollin was glued to the nascar type races at the speedway and despite the noise didn't want to leave. He also loved riding a motorcyle at the carnival. We watched some western riding games at an indoor aren. We finally pooped out and headed home, with Rollin and Nina falling asleep in the parking lot as we drove out.
spaghetti aglio e olio
2 days ago
2 comments:
Rollin sure is all boy isn't he? I love taking the kids to the fair, it really is good old-fashioned fun!
looks like fun!!! Love the hats!
Post a Comment