Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A work in progress...

I decided to try and spruce up my blog, inspired by my sister-in-law Amber's ever-changing and always lovely blog. The "edit html" button now means something! Zig are you so proud of me?!! I actually tried something "hard" on the computer. Hee hee. It doesn't look right yet, I've just been playing around. I now have to sleep because my ND said today that it is VERY likely all the people in our household will have what Rollin has in a few days. Lovely, just lovely. I can hardly wait. And I'm sure I haven't helped my immune system much by endulging in Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe Joe's. Last year it was nothing short of a tragedy in our household that Trader Joe's sold completely out of them before we ever tried one. I could only imagine how they tasted after Erin described them to me. Today as I was walking down the frozen section, I glanced up at the shelves above, and they appeared in all their glory. Yes, I stocked up. Now, I just have to use some serious restraint. They are sooooo incredibly yummy.

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Ashley, I love your background. I wish we had a Trader Joe's...maybe someday.

Susan said...

What's trader joes?? haha...I love your page! I really need to fix my page up too, I don't even know how!!

ashley said...

Trader Joe's is a chain of small grocery type stores with all kinds of treats you can't find anywhere else. They have lots of organic and healthy goodies and their prices can't be beat. I'm surprised they don't have any in your area. Maybe someday!