Friday, November 30, 2007

The newest artist in the family

When Rollin is awake, he is quite active, and it's hard to get much done, which is okay, and as it should be, but sometimes I just need a few minutes to cook or make a phone call or whatever without all the pots and pans coming out of the drawers. So one night I discovered he could be entertained for about 30 minutes sitting in his high chair coloring with markers. I don't abuse this (at least I try not to!), but it does come in handy in a pinch and he is always very proud of his work.

Big decision, which color.


Double time
All done!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Goodness! He's so big!!!! OK, we really need to all get together with the kids sometime. Did you get that high chair at IKEA?? haha

Amber Marie said...

what a darling little smile!! He is just too cute.