Here are the items on Sela's list, some are a bit hard to discern:
1) a white newsboy hat (she thought it was a fedora at the time)
2) Horse back riding lessons
2) Stuffed animal husky dog
4) A sled
5) My little pet shop something or other
6) Puppies
7) A sticker book
Since there is a ban on all things plastic in our house (I make exceptions for MLPShop because they are teeny tiny), I like Sela's list. It very much shows who she is and what her interests are at this time. She tried on a white wool newsboy hat last weekend and fell in love. The challenge for me is finding one for a child.
ps I realize it is hard to read parts of my post because of the background...I have to change that sometime...I just haven't had time. I'll get to it eventually....
3 comments:
Sela's letter is so precious. She is getting good at writing. I will have to look up what a fedora is...sad. haha
As for the chickens! You are SO lucky. I have been telling Ryan I want chickens since we were dating and he insist we will never have chickens. One of my best friends growing up had chickens in her backyard- just 3 or 4 for eggs and I thought it was the coolest thing ever.
I like the no plastic rule. We have bought very little for Camilla because there are so many junk toys out there and she seems so content playing with her dolls and reading her books.
Oh and as for the stroller, I know I had the same thought about the back seat but from all the reviews people say it isn't a problem. We'll see, it is a little beyond our budget at this time :)
I would have thought chickens would be a mess and a bit of a hassle to take care of, but tons of people have told us it is so easy and only takes a couple hours a month of cleaning out the pen. So, we'll see. Hopefully Ryan can be swayed at some point!
Way to go on the toys for Camilla! Fewer and better quality is the way to go for sure. There are so few things they actually play with anyway. For us the big winners have been animal figures, stick ponies, blocks, tinker toys, and unfortunatly, some barbies. Art supplies and dolls as well.
the hat is actually a newsboy hat, but one of the tags said fedora, so that is what sela thinks it is.
Post a Comment